The inspection system ColourBrain®
Furniture 4.0 is the technology leader in the double-sided inspection of foil-coated, melamine-coated and lacquered furniture panels. The outcome are impressive inspection results: Surface defects such as bubbles, dents, fine scratches or shiny spots are precisely recognized in their smallest size - whether in, diagonally or transversely to the feed direction. An optional drill hole monitoring also checks for the integrity of drilling holes and profile deviations of grooves.
Furniture 4.0 system can be used both in series production and in batch-1 production for defect detection and process optimization. In the most advanced stage the brand new illumination in combination with the first-class multiReflex®
inspection module to identify additionally any gloss defects.Your benefits at a glance:
- Objective detection of smallest defects, independent of decor and structure.
- Q-Brain® classification of defects and allocation in the production process.
- Improvement of your product quality through immediate process optimization.
- Drill pattern and profile deviations are checked.
- The system is suitable for series as well as lot 1 operation.
Depending on the process flow, different locations for furniture inspection make sense.