With the inspection system ColourBrain®
RawBoard 4.0, Baumer sets new standards in the double-sided inspection of chipboards and MDF / HDF boards. Typical process errors such as grinding defects, damage to the surface and in the edge area as well as contamination caused by oil, water or dust spots are stably identified. Using standardized interfaces, the ColourBrain®
RawBoard 4.0 inspection system can be easily and quickly integrated into customary line controls.
The slim design and the concept of a „self-sufficient unit“ lead to a significantly reduced space requirement in the production environment. The new and unique illumination module in combination with the proven, in-house developed line scan camera results in a powerful inspection unit that reliably detects surface defects at the highest transport speeds and in harsh environmental conditions.Your benefits at a glance:
- Automatic, optical inspection of raw boards after the grinding in the longitudinal pass.
- Highest transport speeds in harsh environmental conditions.
- New, unique illumination module.
- Q-Brain® defect classification and assignment in the production process.
- Improve your product quality through immediate process optimization.