DigitalPrint 4.0 inspection system is used in a wide variety of industries - applications include single-pass printing on flooring planks, packaging, textiles and films with variable motifs and batch sizes. Defects such as head failures, nozzle defects, colour inhomogeneity, stains, and substrate defects are reliably detected, classified, and assigned to the cause in the process. The results of the evaluation are determined in real time. And build the basis for production decisions and serve as decision support for cleaning or compensation measures at the printing system. During the evaluation, it is additionally assessed whether a detected defect is disturbing or lies below the human perception level. The aim is to avoid unnecessary production stops and the associated loss of productivity. With new algorithmic approaches characteristic print features are compared with the original data and deviations in the colour and in the printed image are detected.Your benefits at a glance:
- Dual Teach-in: Comparison with good part or with the original data.
- Evaluation of the colour deviation of the motif.
- Colour control at product re-prints for batch equality.
- Unique evaluation of defect visibility.
- Q-Brain® defect classification and assignment in the production process.
- Assured production results through quality inspection.